Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flower bed's !

I worked in the flower gardens at work
today for 5 hours!!  Think I might sleep a little longer  in the
morning.  I wish it was 5 hours in MY flower garden!!
I won't complain, it fun to go buy flowers, mulch, supplies, 
whatever I needed :)  I will have to put a picture on here
when I get it planted.  I picked out the color theme; fire engine
red, bright yellow and, purple!! Hummers will be able to spot it
from the upper stratisphere. 
A back rub sure would be nice right about now!
Got to go and put up all my gardening "stuff", talk to ya'll later.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there girl. it will be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mom dear I know, no pain no gain! I put a bird bath in the flower garden today. 5 minutes till 12:00 midnight, got to go feed the little kitty's out by the dumpster :) Then home to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish I had a flower garden and a minute to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete