Friday, November 2, 2012

Morning Walk

I happened to be us real early one morning and grabbed my camera and went for a walk in the fog. It was very peaceful and quiet with all that fog muffling everything, or maybe it was nothing was stirring about yet. I enjoyed it though. The fog was so thick that when I was walking along the lake I couldn't see the edges and when the big blue herons would fly up out of the bushes by the waters edge it made me jump more than once! The fog was thick enough to turn my eyelashes and hair wet.
Sharon, do you remember going for our early morning horseback rides in the fog and coming back wet?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember having the fortitude to be in the saddle by 6:00 AM and riding in the wet mornings before I went to work. Those were the days!
    Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete