Friday, July 8, 2011

New toy!

I am now the excited owner of a yogurt maker!!!!  I remember Mom, the yogurt that we used to make in Dallas and it was goood !  I know Sharon you gave me that recipe for one in the crockpot but it is a little time consuming .   The turn on and leave instrustions sounds real good to me !  Please won't ya'll come over to my house  and we will have a party! Homemade yogurt, and my freezer it full of all kinds of fruit to flavor with. The Amish Discount store now sells homemade dounuts-we could try some of those and just have a wonderful brunch!!! :)))
What do you say everybody?

3 comments:

  1. Tell me when to show up! Sounds good! As of yesterday, I am the proud new owner of a new yogurt maker too! It was 4.99 at Goodwill! It makes a quart, and is a plug and go, too. Plug it in at night, put in fridge in the morning! Yum! I am going to drain mine in a seive and drain it a couple of hours and you have THICK GREEK YOGURT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! Between the two of you, we will have lots of good yogurt to eat. The donuts sound really good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a photo of your machine? Have you tried it yet? I just tried mine and it makes thick and tasty yogurt.

    ReplyDelete