Monday, October 3, 2011

Hi, Jeanie I am posting here because I still can't comment on my post!
It sure would have been nice to eat some  cinnamon bread with you I would
have gladly shared it with you :))))  That is my new go to bread to make. I found the recipe on the King Arthur Flour website 3 weeks ago, and I have made it about 4 times now. It is very easy as yeast bread goes.
We had frost this week end, and it is going to be 80 degrees all this week -it can't make up it mind what it wants to do! I took all my plants in this week end because I thought it was going to get them. Oh well, I just have it done it for later.
Happy Fall from southern Indiana!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that flour web site! Lots of interesting recipes there. :)

    Temps down into the 40s at night here. I need to get my house plants brought in soon also.

    As for commenting on your own post: When you sign in, try un-checking the little box that is next to where it says "Stay Signed In". That is working for me anyway. :) I use the space bar/key to select/unselect the check mark in the box as I'm tabbing down to the Sign In button. Hope this helps you, as I'm thinking about you using your cell phone to access the site. :D

    ReplyDelete