Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Roasted Veggies

I made a big batch of roasted root vegetables for all of us at work tonight for out supper, and can you believe that, those guys ate all of them in about 10 minutes!! It is a good thing I got a little taste as soon as I put them in the break room! I take it they liked them, I even had brussel sprouts in it and they asked what they were and gobbled them up. So if you have any left over taters, turnips, carrots just through them in a hot oven (425) with a little olive oil and let them roast you will like the end results!! I guarantee it!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should hide your portion for your supper next time! LOL

    I also commented on your comment on my blog. Guess I could have wrote it here instead. ;)
    Hope you have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete