Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Lodge

Here is the  new restaurant that my boss and his wife are about to open. This is the bar that they got from an old 1940's hotel that was torn down in northern Indiana. It sure looks like it was made for that space! They had a practice run lunch today for everyone in the shop so I came in a couple hours early to eat lunch with everybody. I had a hamburger and it was on a buttery croissant bun, it was really good and the cole slaw tasted like it came out of our kitchen too. The boss mainly wanted a place you could get a nice salad, (which is non existent in this town) so he made sure this place had a nice big salad bar. I'm anxious to try it out. Opening day is May 1. 

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Hope they do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try it too! It sure looks like a nice place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. All bright and shiney. We'll go there with you soon.

    ReplyDelete