Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My rooster Clyde, is not very happy with me right now. This weekend we added on a smaller adjoining run to the original run and coop. This was to make room for the 14 new babies that are big enough to be on their own now, but not big enough to be with the grown ones yet.
I guess that ruffled his feathers the wrong way when we took all his running around room away. I can almost hear what he would be saying if he could talk, 'why do THEY get all the room' ?!!  Now, when I go in to feed him he comes running and hammers my shoes like a wood pecker! He must be grumbling under his breath  because he just squawks and carries on something fierce. I would have thought, that the nice box we made him would have made up for some of the inconvenience, but I guess not. Who knows what goes on in that little bird brain!

1 comment:

  1. Has he settled down yet? Bet he is upset about not being able to cuddle up to them and making new friends! LOL

    ReplyDelete