Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Country!

    


Now that is about as country as it comes!  I was walking down the road with my camera the last time we went camping at
Magnet and it was early in the morning as the sun was coming up and this is what I passed and I couldn't help but stop and take a picture, it was so pretty.  The night be before in that same field there were so many lightning bugs that it was bright enough that I thought I could get a picture of them but it didn't turn out because I didn't have my tripod with we :((( and couldn't hold it still enough. I have never seen that many fire flies at one time in my life. Good 'ol Crawford Co. for you!

6 comments:

  1. That would make a great jigsaw puzzle. So pretty! Maybe you need to send some of your pictures to the companies and see if they want them for puzzles. Not sure how to go about doing it though but any Search on-line would probably have the info you needed to get started. Wouldn't it be great to make a living just taking pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That,s a beatiful picture! Iwould hang it over my kitchen window!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea Jeanie, never thought about that!
    Oh mama dear dear I can remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice picture. Some of our best photos are accidental ones, aren't they?
    Where is Magnet? In Crawford Co? Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, Magnet is down on the ohio river south of Tell City, we were only a few miles as the crow flies, from Fredona, where Lois lives. Do you remember people talking about Buzard Roost? Magnet is a few miles from there.

    ReplyDelete