Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Machine

Here is the new machine (all the way from California,) in the new building. It was my job to clean it out last night. It is sprayed with a thick grease for shipping  so it wont rust. That WD-40 is the only thing that will penetrate it, so I sprayed at least 4 cans in there to get everything wiped down. Probably not the best thing to breath, I tried not to
:(  Maybe that's why I'm talking funny today. 
It is so tall that I can stand up in it and still have lots of head space, I think it is about 30 feet long. No room in the old building where I work so they had to build on just for that machine.  I took the cat over there with me last night for company, but she was a 'scardy cat' and I had to take her back-silly thing!

3 comments:

  1. what does it do? What is it for? Looks like a only place to be on a dark night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was suposed to say 'lonely'... Not 'only'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell us what it is for? So are you still talking funny now? The Bath and Shower cleaner we use makes me cough. It really is strong stuff but it works! It is called Kaboom. Get it at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete