Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tea time!

 Had a wonderful visit with my mother and sister today!  Mom went to a deep muscle therapist up here by me and got worked over.  It must of done her good because she left there standing up straighter and walking better than when she went in.  Her name it Lydia, and she is an older Amish lady.  Very nice and soft spoken but, don't let that fool you, she made mamma hollor!! 
 We go back to her in 3 weeks. I am going to take that day off so I can enjoy my company better, so if any one else want's to come please do and we will make a fun day of it!
 

2 comments:

  1. What day would that be? I have a rare Monday off, but not often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tea pot! Is Mom up for a fun day, after being worked over? Glad it seemed to help her.

    ReplyDelete