Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bird in Hand!

Here is an update on the little babies. Very social now ( they get played with every day ) and always looking for hand out.
They don't even know a stranger either Sarah Beth came to visit, and they were happy to jump right in her hand too. They are quite vocal now and are making different little chicken noises that they never made before, and can be quite mean to each other too, like little kids you put together you always have a bully, right? They are 3 weeks now and I think they growing visible from when I leave, to when I get home at night!

3 comments:

  1. Our chicks are at the ugly stage now. They have new feathers poking out everywhere. Not pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you call that? The teen age stage :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what I saw first, black nails. Surely they arn,t youre. I have a hunch who's.

    ReplyDelete