Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh the joy of March weather! This is exactly what is was like today-add to this a 30 degree temperature change ! It was almost 70 degrees last night (at midnight) when I left work and I didn't even have a jacket on. I guess it should not surprise me because, we have experienced all four seasons in the last week alone.  :)  I can't help but feel sorry for all the little robins that had to hunker down in the 40 degree driving rain this  morning :(   My kitty wouldn't even go out this morning she just turned around and ran right back in the house and looked at me kinda funny. I can just hear what was going through her head at that moment, " What were you thinking?!"
Oh well, tomorrow is another day and who knows what it will bring, right? 

Psalms 118:24
 This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment