Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bluebells!

I don't think you can get any more springtime than the lovely bluebell! One of my favorite flowers, and I can't wait till they start blooming at home down behind the house on the little path between the two fields. It is a sight to behold, with a carpet of blue almost the length of the little field. That is were this picture came from. I make it a point to walk over and check it every Sunday in the spring when I go home to see Mom and Dad! I even call and ask if they started to bloom in the middle of the week  too.  The only thing that would make the bluebell better, is if it smelled as pretty at it looked!

3 comments:

  1. I do love to see them. They don't seem to last long though. Maybe they will be blooming when we all get together for the Birthday dinner in a couple of weeks. How about a walk in the woods with our cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! I'll be there in spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Sharon we will have to check them out, and Jeanie we will think about you too :)

    ReplyDelete