Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy Bee!

This is what I walk past everyday on the way in the door at work!  So today I brought my camera with me, and this little bee was happy to pose for me. It was such a beautiful day, one reason I'm glad that I work a different shift than everybody else. Always before I would get up  and go to work in the dark and in the winter months always come home in the dark-that is a little hard on a persons out look on life. This way I am very happy to be able to take in all the things I  missed for a lot of years!  So now I'm just happy ALL the time : )))))

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you are happy ALL the time. I remember when you had that last job and your demeanor WASN'T happy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats a pretty picture. so sharp and crisp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Ruth, for once it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crisp, sharp, picture and the color is really striking. Looks like a National Geography photo. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete