Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coming Around the mountain!

Here we are on the way back down the mountain. Now picture us careening around the curves, our little rental car up on two wheels, with out laps full of camera equipment. I think my face was even pressed up against  my window a few times with the New York style taxi driving that was going on!  What goes on with the rental car-stays with the rental car! :))) Glad they can't talk.
It was fun, and I would do it again!
You should try it sometime :)

3 comments:

  1. When was this, recently? that doesnt look like February foiliage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure don't remeber it as such a hairy ride down the mountain! But then as the driver I guess I was immune to the fright factor! Sorry to scare you so! It was a lot of fun for sure, on that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't scare me it was just a curvy road and we had a short amount of time to get there! Yes a lot of fun. Why don't you put some of your pictures on the blog from that trip?

    No Ruth it was October foiliage,and down right cold in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete