Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Praying !

PS. 112:7       I shall not fear of evil tidings: Janis' heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

PS. 27:14       Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen Janis' heart, wait I say on the Lord.

Jeremiah 30:17
                       I will give back your health, and hear your heart...says the Lord.

John 16:33     ... in this world Janis will not have heart trouble, take heart for I have overcome the world.

Exodus 15:26 
                       ... for you are the Lord who will heal Janis' heart.

Galatians 3:13
                           Christ hath redeemed Janis, from the curse of sin, sickness, and disease; having become a curse for us...

Isaiah 55:11     God's words will not return to him void...

2 comments:

  1. Very well said. Gods word is like a medicine, but I don't remember where the reference is located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proverbs 4:20 Sharon. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete