Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here, Sharon and I were on top of the Gorge looking into it. We went up some very twisty, curvy, winding little roads to get there. It would have been funny to see us that morning because it took us awhile to get to the top and we were racing the sun! We had to make it up there before the sun burned off all the fog (you can see how little is left) so by the time we made it to the top, and got our stuff we were literally running up the path to the lookout point to get the shot of the day! I'm sure anyone that would have seen us would have thought we were completely crazy camera people! 
 I think it was worth it  though :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well I remember that race to the top, but oh, was it worth it! It was a spectacular view, with all that fog and morning light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and you don't get good pictures from being a fair weather photographer!

    ReplyDelete